Wednesday 3 November 2010

Thoughts on locations

Charley's house-
 Easily accessible and ideal for the sleeping scene.
The school field-
 As it is autumn this would be a perfect place to shoot the running away scene.
Woods-
a good place in terms of naturalistic lighting as we want our piece to be dark and gloomy. Alleyways - especially in the dark as it gives a sense of realism as i am dreaming at night.
Enclosed spaces-
 This could be interesting  if we want me to be trapped.
Near a Stream-
We want me to look dirty and dishevelled so perhaps we could find a shallow stream for me to walk through
Dark gloomy milieu-
To give an indication to the audience that it is a horror genre
Countryside-
to show a sense of isolation and desolation
Railway station-
if this is done at night it will most likely be deserted which can show me as a vulnerable character
A basement- t
this would be good to show again me being trapped

No comments:

Post a Comment