Monday 17 January 2011

puppet strings story board

Shot 1 - an over the shoulder shot of Hannah looking at her easel premonition with the words ' it's coming' which signifies death and destruction. In this frame hannah is dressed entirely in black so she camoflauges within the background, showing that she watches from the shadows. The lighting is perhaps the focal point of the shot construction as it highlights the significance of the easel and it's lexis on it as well as displaying the ambiguity of Hannah's character.

Shot 2- An establishing shot of zoe hunched in the grass facing fowards obscured by her cloak to portray that she does not want to seen and thus protect her identity.

Shot 3-a pan around Zoe slowly standing up to show her dominance in comparison to my weak character.

Shot4- an angled shot of me in bed where the camera has clearly captured the discomfort and anxiety in my facial expressions as i look towards my teddy for comfort and security.
Shot 5-A juxtaposition eyeline match of both zoe's and my eye, in which zoe's eye will be enhanced to stand out creepily. Perhaps we can give her contact lenses coupled with large fake lashes to give a freaky effect.
Shot 6- Another over the shoulder shot of hannah drawing but the lighting contrast may be darkened here to show lapse of time.
Shot 7-Shot of me sitting cross legged in the grass as i wait for my fate, the fear on my face clearly visible.
Shot 8-Another over the shoulder shot behind zoe hunched down surveying me from a distance as i lay hunched in the grass thinking that i am safe.
Shot 9- Shot of me and zoe looking glazed as though someone has put us under a spell.
Shot 10- Centered full shot of me and zoe in synchronization , rising up from the floor then clicking our head to the side to show that the creator has got possesion over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment