Thursday 20 January 2011

Draft script( subject to change)

[ Enter camera over the shoulder shot of Hannah's character  zooming into easel content, as she finishes her piece] [ Fully in black, her face half shrouded in shadow, enhancement of her eye. Perhaps over exaggerationn of mascara and eye liner]
[ Use of dimming switch is applied to scene]
[ the lamp turns off mysteriously, room is left in darkness creating tension and suspense]
End of scene

Scene 2
[ Zoe is camouflaged in the grass , wearing a dark green cape. Her make up is very stark and in contrast with her pale face- enhanced by rice powder. Her lips should be bright scarlet red as though she is bleeding to add to the effect and pervading atmosphere]A centered canted angle shot is used to show the uneasiness of the situation]
[ The camera tracks Zoe while she is at a fixed point. At this period of time Zoe's face is still hidden. Long shot of Zoe follows tracking which develops into a panning shot]
Scene 3
[ mid shot panning around Zoe. As the camera reaches full circle to the front of Zoe her face is finally uncovered: she shows her true identity.]
Scene 4
[ long shot of me asleep in bed, surrounded by china dolls to reflect innocence and childhood. There is also an eye line match of me and the china dolls above on the shelf]
[ Use of dimming switch is applied to scene]
Scene 5
[ Juxtaposition shot of both mine and Zoe's eyes . Zoe's eye is unnatural and creepy whereas mine is innocent , reflecting the differences between the characters. It then fades into my eye like she's looking into my soul]
Scene 6
[ audience is made to feel as though they are seeing an apparition of what is going to happen to me. This makes them sympathize with my character.]
[ Continuity editing is used with an over the shoulder shot of Hannah again to represent repetition but this time it depicts future events e.g. Zoe chasing me]
Scene 7[ I'm sitting in the grass cross legged looking worried and tense: To scared to turn round as I'm unsure whether its a dream or reality][ wearing a white nightie to reflect the immaturity of my character]
[ I have my hands over ears]
[Voice over of Zoe's voice in my head] "Im coming "... [ breathy whisper]
[ I mumble to myself ] Stop![ every time its repeated it gets higher in tempo, until its a high pitched loud squeal ]
[ still sitting in the grass, cross legged and im aware of something behind me. A 2shot of me and Zoe in the frame but im still unaware of her presence- my breathing gets erractic and up tempo]
[ I stand up and see Zoe ( long 2 shot), Zoe rises up from the grass and lifts her hood off on a steady beat ]
[ Both me and Zoe do a clicking motion in synchronization to show unity and the fact that im under her power]

No comments:

Post a Comment