Tuesday 18 January 2011

mood board of my character












This mood board is a representative of my characters personality traits and are all a reflection upon different parts of my personality- before and after my possessive state.
The Ocean- the ocean is a symbolisation of my calm collective manner in which i behave
The green environment signifies my affinity for earth, showing the happiness and joy that i find within it.
The child holding a big red heart- this is a symbol of my child like tendencies and the innocence in which i view the world. It is also the overwhelming love which i hold within me before i am possessed.
The pink flower- represents my path into womanhood and how I'm maturing as a person.
The bunny- represents comfort and how i still cling to childhood despite my age.
The stained glass window- this represents purity and innocence
The child angel- As well as reflecting my childish state it also demonstrates the good character that I have like the child praying here
The scarred face represents the infliction of pain and possession inclining that life will never be the same The puppet- this shows the ultimate posession and superiority that she holds over me
Pain block- the blocks represents the stages of possession
The movie eye- this symbolises the destruction of my memories as i belong to the creator

No comments:

Post a Comment